Friday, January 25, 2013

Solo



I love climbing alone.  Days spent out with a crew of good folks and friends can be equally grand, but some of the things I enjoy most about this activity are found in solitude.

I'm currently sitting here in Las Cruces at 6:01 AM, about to complete my trek to the famous state park known as Hueco Tanks.  I'm looking forward to visiting and climbing with all my good friends that are also gathered down here to explore the history and take part in the future of bouldering in this magical place. 



 
Sub Human Agenda...SWEET problem!!!

Before I left Las Vegas, I paid one final visit to the Black Velvet Canyon to check out a problem that was established by my buddy Tom Moulin.  I captured a shot of this AMAZING problem for my iPhone productions library.  The rock, the setting, the holds and the moves are all perfect...all the ingredients needed for a batch of inspiration!

Check out the video link here:

https://vimeo.com/58157662

1 comment:

  1. That line looks sweet! ...and pretty tall :O
    Nice work, Kyle! Can't wait to see your next post

    ReplyDelete